Online presence definition:
Your presence is a deeper layer that paints the full picture of your business, according to:
- You: The actions you take and the content you produce.
- The internet: Where you stand according to Google algorithm.
- The public: How people perceive your business online, their reviews, ratings and engagements.
A strong online presence depends on your visibility, credibility, and reputation.
A website is a must for a legitimate presence but not any website below please check 3 most important points to consider for a successful one:
1. Get a modern, attractive site
2. Perform SEO with the latest updates in mind
3. Target more keywords with a business blog
A Social media presence is a must as well but to having just one or two accounts with solid engagement is better than having several accounts with weak activity.
Platforms to consider are not limited to:
Improve your online presence with listings
creating listings for your business in the utmost online directories is very essential for google raking specially if those directories having higher domain authority then yours and getting a better situation if listed in high rank through those directories.
Have a proactive review strategy
Reviews define how high you show up in directory results and it has the power to affect your google presence as well and for that You need to set a proactive strategy in order to keep a steady stream of reviews coming in.
Email marketing and mobile-specific marketing strategies